Saitek Cyborg Command Unit


By Thornton Bryan "thorbob" (tennessee, thar aint no place id rather be) -  reviews


I have purchased numerous gamepads in the past, and have eventually returned or sold them, as I could never get the buttons programmed to all the key features I needed. With this pad, I am pleased. The buttons can be programmed to any keystrike you like, and there is even a shift button, just under the base of the thumb, which essentially doubles all the buttons. It does take a little while to get the hang of the program software, but once learned, it is seamless. I have played Half-Life 2:episode one and Darwinia, freed of the key board. Each game has a different profile which is easily loaded prior to starting the games. Of note, this keypad only works with the left hand, leaving the right to drive the mouse. Not a problem for me, but I know some people shop at the Leftorium, and this may not accomodate them. Also, tho it looks like the distance from the handrest to the keys may be adjusted, they are actually fixed. The thumb dongle, however, may be tilted and slid in an out. The silver knob on the side tightens and loosens the bar which lets it slide.


Categories: , , ,

Leave a Reply